At Clementines Nanny Agency we put as much emphasis on finding our Nannies a great family as we do finding our families the perfect Nanny. We are dedicated to recruiting and placing the top nannies in the industry. The nannies that we represent are qualified, have outstanding references, and are passionate about working with children. We get to know you so that we can personally match you with the perfect job!
Our first preference is to place candidates who have completed our child care training courses as we have confidence in the skills and knowledge they have acquired during the childcare training course as well as understanding the needs and requirements from our clients and future employers. Nannies who have completed our training courses and joined our Clementines Agency family will be notified of Clementines Nanny Agency's job openings and are welcome to apply for our open positions- If they meet the client’s full requirements and specifications.
How do I join the agency?
Applying is a simple and easy process.
Applicants need to meet the following minimum requirements:
• at least 2 year’s childcare experience plus a certificate in Child care & CPR (Nanny Training).
• child care references (this will be checked vigorously).• no criminal record (this will be checked thoroughly & vigorously).
If you’ve met the above requirements…
If you meet all of our Clementines Agency criteria, you will be asked to come for an in-depth interview and bring along all other relevant documents:
• CV with relevant childcare experience
• An I.D. size photo (for our office use only)
• Copies of relevant childcare & First aid certificates
• Reference letters (if you have)
• Copy of ID or Passport with a valid work permit
• Copy of criminal record check (if you have)